Tuesday 23 June 2009

Will.I.Am vs Perez Hilton!!!

This is just madness but kinda funny at the same time. I'll tell you the funny part in a minute but let me hit you off with the 'supposed facts'.

Supposed Facts

*Perez Hilton is a Celebrity Blogger (whatever that means) who has a blog that apparently has millions of views a day.

*Will.I.Am is apart of platinum selling artists Black Eye Pea's

*Perez & Black Eye Pea's was in after party for a awards show

*Perez apparently told Fergie (Black Eye Pea's) that their song 'Boom Boom Pow!' was wack.

*Fergie got upset and told Will.I.Am what Perez said.

*Will.I.Am must of then said something like "ay rude boy, dont disrespec the program again or its a ON fam"

*Perez left the party....still running his mouth

*Then unknown person snuffs (punches) Perez Hilton in his grill (face)

Now here's the funny part. Look how emotional Perez Hilton gets;



lol. Did Will.I.Am set him up???


1 comment:

  1. Im actually cracking up! I am not afraid of him and i was saying tat in my head!!! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete